What is Acid Reflux
When stomach fluid (acid) kicks back to your esophagus (food pipe) results in burning sensation in chest or some time bitter taste in mouth known as Acid Reflux. Hope you guys understands the really meaning of acid reflux. People feel like symptoms of chest pain or says HEART BURN.
Causes Of Acid Reflux :
- Stomach Abnormality Hiatal Hernia.
- Heavy meals at night and lying down just after the meal. One the major cause in today’s world
- Overweight or Obese guys have more tendencies for this problem.
- Some specific foods like chocolate, mint, onions, citrus, tomato, garlic, or spicy , fatty and fried foods.
- Smoking and alcohol
- Some times during pregnancy
- Drugs like Asprin, certain muscle relaxants , some painkillers, Antibiotics in some people or we can say every medicine does not suits to every individual.
Symptoms Of Acid Reflux :
- Heart Burn : Most familiar terms with us guys. Basically there is no connection of Heart in this case ( Thank you God ;))) We panic the most in this case because it feels like there is discomfort and pain in heart. But it just the acid who kicks back to food pipe and causes burning sensation.
- Regurgitation : IF that acid backing up to your throat or mouth which results in bitter taste.
- sometime Nausea
- Guys there is a Saying ” PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE ” . It Just fits here perfectly.
- Eat smaller meals
- Avoid fatty and fried foods
- Late night snacks
- In medicines – Antacids
- Medications that reduces or blocks the production of Acid
- If you are overweight some exercise and diet plans will help you.
This is a article on Acid Reflux their Causes , Symptoms and Treatment by Dr Arora and Team. Hope you like this info. please share this info to your friends and loved ones and helps them living a healthy life. Ask your Question in Comment section or email us at email@example.com. Your Problems Our Privacy.
Your Genuine reviews and opinions are much appreciated by Dr Arora And Team. Do Comment your Opinion how you rank our article and how we can increase our article strength and overcome shortcomings in comment section and we tried our best to fulfill your requirements.